Bump Question?

prayingforkid

Reaction score
It may be a stupid question but I am 29 weeks tomorrow and it feels like for the past two weeks my stopped growing. Did this happen to anyone? When does bump start growing again? Im worried? :(

I felt like that for ages, so I started measuring my waist every week to reassure myself, put my mind at rest as I am definately still growing, more than I realised! x

i felt like that at 27-29 weeks, now at 30 i feel like it wont stop growing! people are even commenting how much bigger i look day to day, all in the belly. don't worry, you're time will come!

Your fundus is probably still growing upwards but not so much outwards IYKWIM?

Yes!! I'm so glad you asked that. I honestly look no bigger than I did at 24/25 weeks :shrug: I keep thinking that this is the size I'll be now until birth ahah xxxx

I've been thinking the same, have looked the same the past 2 weeks and even measured around my tummy and it measures the same. Maybe that's not the right way to do it as if it was the mw would do that? I guess it's fine as long as fundal height is changing? x

i felt this way to just feel really comfy almost like i'm shrinking but the measurements and people around me assure me im growing. maybe we r just getting used to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->