Bump related.....and my dog....

cyanidepill

Reaction score
My dog Roxy I think knows there's a baby in there. She's never done this before, as she's usually clingy to my hubby (because i'm the one who tells her off if she's bad etc)...anyway....

Recently, say in the last 4 weeks she's been more excited to see me, if i leave my seat and go upstairs, she'll go and lay where i've been sat, and she's even coming up for a fuss and she'll put her front paws on my lap, sometimes one on my lap and one on my bump and lays her head on my bump - quite contently.

Just wondered does anyone else have a dog who is acting as if they know whats going on? xx

Aw, cute! No, but my 2 cats seem to know there is something in there! :) xx

Haven't got a dog, but my cat wouldn't leave my alone in the last few weeks! (mind you, since lo arrived I have hardly seen him!)

all the dogs are going straight to my crotch (not mine but ones that I pass on the street and say hello to) I hope that means the baby is coming lol

my little diesel is the same he will try and lick my tummy and lay on it and is being abit of a mummys boy, which normally he is a daddys boy! at night when i go toilet he comes with me which normally he would stay in his bed. nope he tags along. very strange but so cute. he always has a sniff around little mans room when im in there! xxx

Its amazing what animals pick up on really. And lol at dogs sniffing your crotch.... I had to visit my friend in prison the other day and the drugs dog was there, i was just praying that it didn't sniff about my crotch - i would've creased lol.

xx

My girls are all acting a little different. Spice, who's been a mummy herself, picked up on my pregnancy straight away and was so biddable and attentive. Sula, my old lady, has been oblivious the whole time. Whisp, our year old pup, has taken to sitting with her head on my bump, and is so gentle and affectionate - as if she's saying, 'mummy, you don't need another baby when you have me'!

I hope they all cope okay with the arrival of their new brother or sister... I know they will be okay, but leaving them is the only stress I have about having to be in hospital for that bit longer due to caesarean. At least the 'scheduled' nature of it means I can adequately arrange sitters for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->