Bump shape change?

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
So, I was getting worried earlier today b/c I hadn't felt LO move at ALL for several hours (not usual for her), even after drinking water, lying on my left side, etc. My bump felt a little odd to the touch, too; sort of hard, but not as hard as BH, if that makes sense.

Well, *knock on wood*, she started moving again a bit a little while ago (I was all set to go to the ER tonight, as we're going on our hospital tour at 6:00 anyway!) However, I was changing to get ready to go out, and I noticed that my bump shape is different; whereas ever since I "popped" at 19 weeks or so, I've been round all from the top of my rib cage down to my pelvis, now it's a little more tear-drop shaped, with most of the actual "bump" being down lower. I'm only 29+4 today--could she have dropped? Or is this too early??

Hey...Im glad the baby moved for you...I hate it when my baby has quiet days it worries me to the bone!!

My bump changed on Monday, my baby had been lying in the breech position and was round from the top to the pelvis area and then it changed with a big shifting feeling and it now looks like a pear shape too, I thought I was the only one with this :haha:

Your baby might have dropped but then again Im not sure as this is my first pregnancy but I was under the impression it was meant to drop later on.

:flower:

Hey...Im glad the baby moved for you...I hate it when my baby has quiet days it worries me to the bone!!

My bump changed on Monday, my baby had been lying in the breech position and was round from the top to the pelvis area and then it changed with a big shifting feeling and it now looks like a pear shape too, I thought I was the only one with this :haha:

Your baby might have dropped but then again Im not sure as this is my first pregnancy but I was under the impression it was meant to drop later on.

:flower:

Yeah, I thought it was supposed to happen later too (my first as well-I'm clueless! :blush:), but couldn't think what else it might be. Turning head-down makes sense, though, I think.

Now I keep prodding my belly in the hopes that I can get her moving again. . .

This exact thing happened to me the other day! your baby prob just changed positions.

I keep poking to make the baby move too, but if its head down its better than being breech :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->