Bump size changes

M

MegGriffin

Ladies,

I know this is a silly thing to ask but should i be worried at the fact the bump looks small first thing in the morning and huge at the end of the day? It is because as the day wears on you get more bloated/eat more so it gets bigger? I get worid that last thing at night it looks lik a proper pregnant bump, then first ting in the morning only a small bump.

x

This happened to me and at 16 weeks appt asked the midwife why that was happening. Its mainly bloating and your digestive system slowing up. The true bump is what you see in the morning. By 19/20 weeks its seems to have controlled itself so then you have a constant bump - I do anyway!

i was thinking the same...mine is smaller in the morning, my mum said it could be because of fluid as well!

This happened to me and at 16 weeks appt asked the midwife why that was happening. Its mainly bloating and your digestive system slowing up. The true bump is what you see in the morning. By 19/20 weeks its seems to have controlled itself so then you have a constant bump - I do anyway!

That's very reassuring thank you glacier girl! I'm 17w+4d so that would make sense :) x

I am 16wks with my 2nd baby and have no bump in the morning but a gorgeous impressive pregnant bump by 3pm!! I end up looking way I did at 7 months with my first baby by evening. Feel slightly deflated :haha: when I get up in the morning and its flat again!

I am just about to post my 16wk bump pic in the bumps thread if you want a peek!

Its all bloat!!
And perfectly normal!
:flower:

Ladies,

I know this is a silly thing to ask but should i be worried at the fact the bump looks small first thing in the morning and huge at the end of the day? It is because as the day wears on you get more bloated/eat more so it gets bigger? I get worid that last thing at night it looks lik a proper pregnant bump, then first ting in the morning only a small bump.

x

Mines the same although im only 14 weeks so I think its mainly bloat by the end of the day. How many weeks are you? X

I'm the same...it grows during the day...I think it's gravity and food/bloat...sounds completely normal and most of us seem to have noticed it. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"