• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Bump tightening/hard when I stand up. Normal?

xCookieDoughx

Mummy of 4
Reaction score
Every time I stand up my bump goes hard and tight and the pressure is bad. Makes me waddle for a minute lol! Don't really get tightenings etc when I'm sat down, only when I stand up. I've been having cramps and pressure down below for a few days now but think it may be cause I've been a bit constipated.

Is this normal? Thanks!

I have this happen quite often and also happen if I shift my belly quickly like rolling in bed. I think its normal, just kicks of a Braxton hicks contraction and then its over. Just quite annoying though lol

I get tightening when I first get out of bed in the morning, which I think is due to a full bladder. I also get it if I walk for a long way, or if the baby is just laying really forward and pressing outward (can usually feel his bum sticking out). My doctor said this is not B-H or a contraction, and can be caused by lots of things, even just the baby kicking especially hard.

I get this feeling sometimes. When I stand up after awhile of sitting down, I can feel a ton of pressure really down low. Little man has dropped and is head down, so I think that it may a lot to do with that. It feels like he could just fall right out and it makes walking awkward!

Yes, I get the tightening when standing most of the time - I find it quite uncomfortable as well when trying to walk through it

I get it when I stand and almost every time that I pee. It's annoying because it comes mid pee and then the tightening prevents the rest of the pee from coming out until the Braxton hicks passes and I can finish going

I get it when I stand and almost every time that I pee. It's annoying because it comes mid pee and then the tightening prevents the rest of the pee from coming out until the Braxton hicks passes and I can finish going

I experienced this for the first time today! I had to run to the bathroom because I felt like I had to pee so bad, but then barely anything came out. I was like "what the heck?" :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"