bump worry :S

theresarhuebb

x mother of 3 x
Reaction score
hey there im 24 weeks today and supposibly your wombs supposed at your belly button or just over. although ive started to feel baby move further up and when i get up in the morning i can feel baby around my middle of my tummy but 9 times out of ten the babys always lying at the bottom of my stomach

im scared the babys not growing should i be worried and does any one else feel like x

dont worry mine spends most of the time resting on my bladder, its just where it likes to be. xx

I have yet to feel my lil one anywhere near my belly button! Im not worried, I think he likes it down there lol!

thank you girls makes me feel that little bit better although ive got two girls. i dont remember being aware of the size i just got on with things. now im just like wow i can feel the baby and stuff like that x

Mine was at the bottom then eventually worked its way higher until the other day when it dropped low again. Now Bubs is slowly working it's way up again. In fact now as I lay here typing, little one is wriggling away xx don't worry chick!

LO moved up for the first time last weekend and has been like a yo-yo all flipping week. Your LO will soon move when s/he runs out of room down there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->