bump

Sarah S

Reaction score
hello

was just wondering do any of you have a bump yet and how many weeks where you when it 1st appeared?
im only 4 weeks and no sign of a bump yet.

yeah 4weeks is a bit early.
my weights all changed. been quite bloated but a little bump appeared now at 11weeks. really is tiny though.
also lost a lot of weight off my bum which is starting to go on my tum. not sure whats goin on.
i think you dont get a proper one till 17weeks onwards but it depends on your body.
xxx

hi i am nearly 12 weeks now and every1 has been sayin that they can see a small bump starting 2 apper. i carnt even get in to my size 6 trousers anymore lol

From what i've read hun you don' get a proper bump until around 18 weeks as your uterus hasn't moved far enough up for a bump to be visible. A lot of people bloat a lot from 8 weeks onwards and therefore count that as the start of their bump, but it's usually water retention unless you are having mulitples.

https://www.i-am-pregnant.com/img/womb-12-40wks.gif

My first i didnt get real good pregnacy bump till i hit 28weeks. That was coming from size 12. I looked overally fat around 22weeks haha.
This pregnancy ive just exploded over last few weeks, thought carrying twisn but thankfully im not, think larger earlier due to second pregnancy and extremely bloated!!
Later you get bump the better, less buying more clothes, quicker back to your pre-pregnancy weight!

I haven't hit the 12 week mark but I can definitely feel some hardness in my tummy and a little pouch. My best bet would be 12 weeks if when you start getting an actual bump! Even though people say 18 weeks and so on I have seen some girls that are 8 weeks or so and have a big ole' bump. I guess it really just depends on the girl.

4 weeks is way too early to notice much of a difference. I've read that most women start to really show around 12-16 weeks. However, I'm about 7 weeks now and started noticing a small pouch since about 6 weeks. My stomach definitely sticks out a bit - and it's also noticeable under my clothes. Makes me excited! I can't wait to get a real bump!

I had a 'bloated bump' from week 6, but have really noticed an actual bump the last week.

around week twelve the uterus rises above the pubic bone unless your having twins then it will be earlier so around then you will notice a small bump coming i know this cus my mums a midwife and ive had 4 preggie with 5 xx:hug:

I had major bloating at 4weeks which is actually still there! so much so that a lady at my line dance class acually said to my mum 'i see you've got another grandchild on the way'!!!!!

With my DS i started properly showing after 12 weeks.

With my daughter I started showing at about 14 weeks but with this one I've had a bloated bump since I was about 6 weeks :rofl: I know it's just bloat as this last week it's been going down so I'm really looking forward to getting my real bump!
I've also had some weight gain as I have to eat every time I feel hungry or else the ms rears its ugly head, so I'm eating every couple of hours. My trousers just dont fit me anymore and I'm using the old elastic band on my buttons trick already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->