Bumpage...or just cuz I am a bigger girl?

Wishfullmama

Reaction score
Ok I have to ask since I am starting to notice a bump (some shirts dont even cover belly anymore :blush:) So does this truly TRULLLYYY look like a bump....or is it mainly bloat and blubber due to me being overweight? :dohh::shrug:

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110123_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110123_1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 30
:happydance::happydance::happydance: Thank you so much! I look and look and stare and look and my son does the daily remindering that mommy is getting bigger then the other mommies :haha: but I guess I just wondered since I am on the bigger end of the boat! At least I have a good reason for wearing the 'belly'shirts around the house now since belly is constantly hanging out! Guess its time to invest in maternity!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Thank you so much! I look and look and stare and look and my son does the daily remindering that mommy is getting bigger then the other mommies :haha: but I guess I just wondered since I am on the bigger end of the boat! At least I have a good reason for wearing the 'belly'shirts around the house now since belly is constantly hanging out! Guess its time to invest in maternity!

Bless him!

I found that once I put on maternity clothes I went from looking plump to pregant and they definitely emphasize it in the proper way!

Haha yeah he cracks me up! Silly lil man blurts out the first thing that comes to mind!
I have my OB apt on wed, I am thinking of doing some shopping after for some shirts AND pants that will help emphasize the bump a tad more...I am not truly into wearing belly shirts, especially in the middle of winter! :thumbup:

defo a bump wish mine would be more bump than podge :(
Thats how I always felt about this one lol. I look down and sigh wondering if it is just lovely fat or baby bump!
I bet you have a cute bump brewing, I think us women are just way to harsh on ourselves :dohh:

BUMP for sure!!!!

:)

cuteness!

i remember when my bump was your size! mine seemed to appear very early on tho! just went pop! and was there!! !! !!

You dont look over weight, it looks all baby :)

i dont get it you dont look overweight at all in that pic? :S thats a real bump too lol x

i dont get it you dont look overweight at all in that pic? :S thats a real bump too lol x
I had to giggle a little and give a big thumbs up:thumbup: Technically speaking they say I fall under the obese category :S which I hate btw! But yeah, I am overweight, hopefully planning on losing it all once baby is born, have been overweight all of my life would love to finally one day say I am not :haha:
But ty for saying its a real bump! It does help me not think its all just a big belly of flubber and babe is actually in there :flower:

really? well you dont look it and im not just saying that im a pretty blunt person some might say rude but thier liars lmao x

No trust me, no offense taken! :haha: What girl would not love to hear someone say they arent overweight! :blush: :hugs: it is always good to be honest I say! And now I know whenever I look and the mirror and go EWWW! I will hop on baby and bump and read your reply over and over and over...... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->