Bumpkins in the North

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Thought we might need somewhere to talk about our meet up....

Suggestion so far is a trip to Meadowhall sometime in the New Year.

If you would like to come, or have a specific date(s) let me know on here - We'll get it sorted!!

:thumbup:

does bumpkins mean only that group can go lol

Ooooh I'll be northern again as of February. We're moving to Harrogate.

Ooh Ooh Ooh - I used to live in Ripon (nest door to Harrogate) and spent about 3 years in the area. Let me know if you need any advice about it.....you'll love it though! It's lovely! :thumbup:

Ooh Ooh Ooh - I used to live in Ripon (nest door to Harrogate) and spent about 3 years in the area. Let me know if you need any advice about it.....you'll love it though! It's lovely! :thumbup:

Thank you. Everyone keeps telling me how lovely it is - I cannot wait to move now!

So if everyone does decide to meet after the beginning of Feb, I'll come nad play. :thumbup:

Yey :D

Okay, well I will pop a few dates I curently can't make:

January ~ 18th, 29th
February ~ 1st, 4th, 12th, 15th, 26th
March ~ No week days (back at work full time) :cry:

If the day we choose to meet is my OH's day off, I hope its okay for him to come along too?

Thank you. Everyone keeps telling me how lovely it is - I cannot wait to move now!

So if everyone does decide to meet after the beginning of Feb, I'll come nad play. :thumbup:

My Parents live in a little village near Knaresborough, so thats near Harrogate too! We used to have a caravan in Knaresbourough when I was little, I used to love going to the Harrogate Fair lol

Kte - I need it to be on my hubby's day off as that's the only day that I would get the car but he's being promoted in jan (well sort of....he's getting a permanent site rather than floating between 5! Yay!) so he'll be on a different rota line. Once I know this, I'll pop a list up of potential dates. (Should know in the next couple of days! :thumbup:)

I made a mistake in my post....I actually lived in the Harrogate area for 6 years not three.....must have been good as it flew lol. I was actually in Ripon for 5 years and then lived in Knaresborough for 18months when I moved into my own flat. (went to 6th form in Knaresborough too....got to wear the lovely Uniform at KJS!) I love that area and my SIL is talking about moving up there when it's time for her to 'settle down' lol.

Thats cool, the dates I cant make I am actually back at work which sucks! Other than that Im flexible, really looking forward to meeting some other bumpkins!

Well done and thanks for arranging the meet tho as I know its not easy to do these things :thumbup: :flower:

Are we still on for a Bumpkins meet? :flower:

I'd love to come but go back to work fulltime on the 8th feb :(

Sxxx

KKSARAH ~ :hugs: that must be frustrating, im only back part time until 1st march but its bad enough! Im not sure a date was set though so maybe you could make a weekend date?

Tell me about it, Lexie is going to nursery fulltime time as I have no family close by:cry: Am going to be so upset when I leave her:cry:

I would be able to do a weekend, if anyones up for it:thumbup:

Sxxx
:hug:

Sorry I've not been on this ladies - hubby's new rota never materialised but now he's booked some days off and we're waiting for these to come through.
Grrrrrrr - why is it things always do this.

At the moment we have the following (or should I say that Earl and I can steal the car lol):

15, 16, 22, 23, 24, 28 Feb
12, 13, 14, 15, 25 March

Mix of days so hopefully one will work :thumbup:

Ooo fab, will consult the diary :D (Argh I sound like my Mum :rofl:)

I am good for Sunday the 28th of Feb and Sunday 14th March.

You still thinking Meadowhall?

Haha beat you to it hun.....

I am good for Sunday the 28th of Feb and Sunday 14th March.

You still thinking Meadowhall?

Haha beat you to it hun.....

Now now...no domestics please lol :haha:

upto now them dates are good for me, but I wont spending am meant to be saving LOL

Sxxx

upto now them dates are good for me, but I wont spending am meant to be saving LOL

Sxxx

Same here! Hubby is off to Uni in September so we're saving every penny we have spare (which isn't many lol).

So either of those dates ....I'll put them on the main thread and see who's coming. :thumbup:

Sxxx

Same here! Hubby is off to Uni in September so we're saving every penny we have spare (which isn't many lol).

So either of those dates ....I'll put them on the main thread and see who's coming. :thumbup:

Lol and that makes 3, well 4! We are penny savers too! It's just going to be really nice to meet up though and have a natter face to face :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->