Bumps, Babies and Boobs?

No feet for me - but a head wedged firmly under my right hand side ribs as my little monkey won't turn the right way around. I have the most intense pain on the right hand side, I am convinced that my ribs are broken. Luckily I've only got small boobs, because I've had to ditch bras altogether - they make the pain even worse!

Ohh i feel for you. Iv felt much better since my bump proper dropped, Iv been much more comfortable but i hate wearing a bra!!

I've been really struggling for a few weeks now - and I don't have big boobies!!! I have to say though, that I feel so much better since I went to an independent place and was measured - correctly - for the right bra. Don't go to a high street place - do some research and find somewhere really professional. Trust me - its worth it.
I also find sleeping uncomfortable - my bump is sooo painful when I lie down. At the top, under my boobs. And if I don't get the correct position, I get really sore pins and needles.
I can't wait for this baby to come out now!!!:hissy:

def stop wearing underwired bras hon you will be so much comfier in a good supportive non wired bra, i have not been able to wear underwired since i was about 12 weeks! can get some really nice ones too xxx

i hadnt thought of not wearing a bra!! probably cos i'm sick of hving to wash milk stains out of tops when i dont!!

Awww hun :hugs: Me too hun, she is up so high I can't wait til she moves a little lower x x

Think i should rename this thread "burn the bra's thread" lmao

I know exactly how you feel, the right side of my ribs hurts all the time, no position i get myself in seems to help, i thought when LO engaged a few weeks ago that it would stop but it hasnt!!
I hope it eases for you soon xx

My word my ribcage is really taking a battering in 3rd tri ..

Boobs are so gigantic my bra's are digging into my ribs, my bump is getting so big its squashing my boobs into my ribs even more and to top it off LO is using them as something to practice her kicking against

Owwww :cry:

Anyone else suffering with the same problem? Its driving me nuts i dont think my chest can take 8/9 more weeks of this its horrid!!

I have just said this exact thing to OH, and taken off my bra in protest. It's horrible. :( My LO is still up near my ribs most of the time too and just sits right under them putting pressure on them.

I can't think of anything that might help tbh. I've been wearing non underwire bras since the beginning and it still hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->