• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

bumps x

jj88

Reaction score
Is anyone else at 15 weeks? What are your bumps looking like?? I feel huge already its my second baby x

I'm also 15 weeks with my second. I don't think I'm any bigger than last time but maybe that's because it's taking on a different shape. It's noticeable but in the mornings when I wake up and I'm lying on my back its non existent! I always get a bit panicky but then after getting up and having breakfast it's there :)

I start 16 weeks on Saturday. I am about the same size I was when I was 21-24 weeks with my DD. So needless to say, I feel huge compared to my first pregnancy.

15 weeks with my 3rd and bump is basically absent, I just look like I'm packing on a bit of belly fat, but there's hardly much change from when I first got my positive. I can still button and zip my pre pregnancy just fine.

I am huge compared to with my twins. Didn't start showing until 22 weeks with them and started showing at 14 weeks this time. 20 weeks now with this one and looking like I did at 30 weeks last time.

I didn't really have a bump at 15 weeks. Didn't really pop till these last few weeks

I'm so much bigger than last time. I didn't show till 22 weeks last time and now at 14 weeks in sporting a giant bump!

I am 15 weeks with my second and measuring what I was at 22 weeks with my first. I feel gigantic!!

I am 17 weeks today and I am already looking like I did at 20 odd weeks with DD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"