Bumps..?

babynewbie

Reaction score
I know it varies and depends on the individual, but when do you start to show?

It seems wherever i go i see these women with gorgeous bumps everywhere and i want minee!!!

the only time i can notice a wee bump is when im lying flat ! i am not skinny and only really showed last time around 26 weeks onwards!! up-until then i just looked very fat! hoping the bump is going to be bigger this time as they do say sometimes 2nd time around you are bigger! not too big i hope lol never happy! x

I'm still trying to suck my tummy in cos I'm not telling anyone until after my scan. Can't wait til I can slob out in maternity clothes though!

I'm huge...
I look like I'm 5 months preggres and I'm only 12 weeks grrrrrrrr
this is my third but I'm tiny grrrrrrr

last time i sarted showing at 16 weeks.

I've always had a 'bulge' which on a number of occasions has been mistaken for a bump (really good for the self-esteem when you're 17 that!!! :rofl:) but hubby and I have noticed that it's getting a distinct 'bump-ness' to it even now. I reckon in a couple more weeks there's no way I'll be able to hide it. (luckily I'll have had my scan by then and we'll be able to tell people finally!! :happydance:)

I haven't really got a bump yet. I'm size 14/16 (10/12 usa) so don't think I will show as early anyway - have tried to be dead strict with what I'm eating but clothes already feel a bit tight, particularly when I sit down, and OH says he can see a bump ish

Im usually a size 6-8 and even though this is my 1st.... i started showing properly about 13 weeks....
Im 16 weeks now and look huge lol xx

I've also always had a little pot belly altho I'd lost some weight just before I found out I was pg and after too. But due to alot of low down bloating, I look more like I'm having an off IBS week :rofl:
My jeans will do up, but only just and then the waistband often folds itself down underneath my little bloaty bump lol!

Cant wait till my bump starts showing properly :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->