Bumpy nipples

lauralou25

mummy to 2 boys xx
Reaction score
Weird question i know but has anyone had little bumps on their nipples when they thought they were pregnant? Was this a symptom for anyone?

It was for me and it happened right away. Unfortunatly since my MC I still get them from time to time so it can also be a hormonal thing. Best of luck.

I noticed changes in my nipples almost as soon as i was pregnant, the got alot bigger and bumpy and totally changed colour too

I noticed it a couple weeks into pregnancy. Having said that, I get it now from time to time so who knows...

I have them normally, but I got more of them really early in pregnancy. I have more of them now than normal too. If you want to read more about them, they're called Montgomery's Tubercles! :)

Yeah These were one of the first signs of pregnancy for me. Unfortunately ever since my m/c nearly 6 months ago they havent really gone away so am forever telling myself they therfore aren't a sypmtom anymore for me!!

Me too tabbicles this first time I got them again I was sooooo excited and just new I was pg now I think they are stuck permanently with me. :(

I've had them since puberty but when I fell pregnant I did have a few more like Megg! Although since loosing Chloe they've gone into more like spots than lumps. Little yellow heads - that sounds minging don't it? They aren't really - I'm just used to them though. But I wouldn't count it as a sign...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->