Burning/Itchy Boobs =(

LoveMyFamily1

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
So I'm still unsure if I'm pregnant or even if I ovulated since my periods are irregular. I have some hormonal issues. For the last 4 cycles, I've had an average of 35 day cycles. If I did ovulate, it would have been around May 22nd. DH and I had unprotected sex (not trying/not preventing) the 15th,23rd,24th,25th,28th,and 30th. I've had a lot of random symptoms include some pulling like muscle cramps on saturday the 30th. They were really low and near my right hip bone. It was enough for me to shift in sitting position. I've also had a lot of what feels like gas bubbles in my lower stomach.

The weirdest thing was last night, my boobs were killing me! They were fine throughout the day, maybe a little tender but once I took my bra off when getting ready for bed, they felt like they were on FIRE! The sides of my boobs and even around the nipples were so sore and burning. DH accidentally brushed one when trying to hug me and it hurt so bad. Even this morning, they weren't as bad but still pretty sore/tingly.

Has anyone else had this in early pregnancy? Or am I just going crazy? lol:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->