Burping....(TMI)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by miss charlie, Apr 19, 2009.

1. miss charlie

miss charlie 1st timester

Is anyone else finding that they don't really feel sick or nauseous but they cant stop burping?? My stomach definitely feel weird but I dont feel sick (yet!).

Sorry its gross but I was wondering if its just me??!!

2. babystar

babystar Guest

:hugs::hugs: i was real windy (burps wise) for the 1st few wks that I found out I was preg. It stoped about 8 wks tho :)

3. miss charlie

Phew its not just me being crazy!! LOL.

I keep thinking I must stop drinking fizzy...oh hold on I'm only drinking water!!

4. babystar

babystar Guest

It will pass! I hate it tho.. I havent had any actual morning sickness at all however with my last 2 pregnancies I had it constantly! And with my 1st it was throughout the WHOLE pregnancy!

I wish sometimes (although I am grateful for having no sickness lol) that I would be sick rather than the burbing or the dry wretching that I had gotten! :rofl:

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

omg i was the same !!! didnt have any sickness ...... but burping :blush: i use to make OH jump :rofl: it does past tho !

6. miss charlie

Well its still very early days for me yet...my Ma and my sister both suffered with morning sickness so I know it'll kick in at some point!

Probably tomorrow as its the end of half term today and back to school tomorrow - well the kids aren't in until tuesday..that'll be when it starts, I can see it now -

"excuse me class" *runs outside retching*

7. miss charlie

Well that or I'll just burp at the kids!

8. charlottesma

charlottesma Mum to 2!

I was really lucky as my classroom is right near the ladies, I did feel for my poor TA a little though as I kept leaving her in the lurch part way through lessons.

9. Pregnancy-No1

Pregnancy-No1 Well-Known Member

Im 11 weeks and 5 days and still burping away!! its anoying! I never used to burp and when I did I could do it without any sound, NOT ANYMORE, even if I keep my mouth shut it still makes a sound! Im only drinking water no fizzy drinks

10. pootle33

pootle33 Mummy to two boys!

I had lots of burping between weeks 4 and 6 - if i tried i could burp constantly at any moment. Unfortunately the burping passed and turned into full blown nausea (but without any sickness). I think the burping is just your stomach's initial reaction to the changing hormones in your body.

11. Kittenk

Kittenk Pregnant, first trimester

*burp* Excuse me! Yes, I have been burping heaps too, no morning sickness or nausea. I feel very un-ladylike!

12. Sakura-chan

Sakura-chan Well-Known Member

I have been nauseaus (such a hard word to spell?!?) and have thrown up once (totally unexpectedly into my hand- gross!)- when I am not nauseaus though I burp all the time!!!!!! It is kind of gross but I am hoping is passes!

Miss Charlie, you and I have very similar due dates. I am still waiting for a scan to confirm though!!