Burping

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
For those that have babies 7 months and up, who still has to burp your babies?

I honestly don't recall my other babies having to be burped at Chase's age, yet he still needs some help there.

I can't remember the last time we burped Hannah, than again I can't remember the last time she ate a bottle from me :lol: Seriously though I don't think she had to be burped after 6 months

Pretty sure that Jayden and Amanda stopped having to be burped around 6 months too.

I was wondering this the other day - at what age do you stop burping them?? Erin is really good now at bringing her wind up all on her own, I just sit her up and off she burps. I only need to rub her back after her bedtime bottle and thats cos she's usually asleep.

i still have to wind logan now,well the last few days i havent to see how he goes, n hes been getting a little stroppy but hes coping , n today hes bin good bringing up his own wind but once which was after dinner wen he had his juice. hes got a sensative belly so ive always found winding him helped him n me wen it came to him being uncomfortable xx

we kinda gradually phased out maddi's burping and i would say by around 7/8months, when she was eating three meals aday, we stopped burping :)

Im struggling to remember last time I burped Maya

God shes a right burpy madam lol

I don't burp Alasdair anymore but I can't remember when I stopped doing it! I remember my friend saying once that in India they never burp babies and they just eventually learn to do it by themselves. Don't know how true that is tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->