*bursts in* i can't wait no bloody more!!!

D

DizzyMoo

I've just got to join you all, I really don't feel i belong in 2nd tri anymore.
So would you ladies mind if i joined u 4 days early :flower:
I promise to be good & i'll try not to ask stupid questions *big cheesy cow smile*

Come on over xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Congrats on making it to 3rd tri

:rofl: i want to invade here now but i still have 3 weeks to go

omg i've just got to admit seeing that somebody had replied to me in here gave me goosebumps! I giggled like a schoolgirl pmsl .

thanks lindak :flower:

aw kirstin hun , you will be here soon just cheat like me & come over few days early :happydance:

Welcome to 3rd tri!! I am intrigued to find out just what a cheesy cow smile would look like though?? x

helo pest,

You been stalking u sin here any ways we knew u was lurking!! Glad your here xxxxx

hey and welcome to the 3rd trimester!

I've just got to join you all, I really don't feel i belong in 2nd tri anymore.
So would you ladies mind if i joined u 4 days early :flower:
I promise to be good & i'll try not to ask stupid questions *big cheesy cow smile*

shall i come over with you now or wait til wed??? oh stuff it im moving over with you........:happydance:

yay come with me, do you not think it's weird in 2nd tri now . i feel everyones knew & i dnt belong ...

yay come with me, do you not think it's weird in 2nd tri now . i feel everyones knew & i dnt belong ...

yeh i know how u feel- you dont seem to be getting any advice just giving it. x

Welcome over babes and a HUGE congrats on making it to 3rd Tri... :hugs:

Yay more familiar girlies :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
I've felt like a duck out of water the last couple of weeks so glad you ladies are here...it's well scary in 3rd tri all these lovely ladies keep having babies..as if I wasn't expecting it lol! Has made it all very real!!

xxx

haha hello hun !! nice to see you again, a lot of newbs in 2nd tri there just seems to of been an influx in people moving in all at once lol i felt so lost without you guys i really don't think i could of coped another 4 days before gatecrashing here .. Although the babies popping out left right & centre is a scarey but exciting thought eh ? :hugs:

It's about bloody time if you ask me! Been waiting on my bud coming over for ages and now you here - yay! We're a fab bunch over here so make yourself well and trully at home!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->