Bus journey

B

Bekkiboo

I know this may sound silly but I don't drive so have to take the bus when OH isn't around. Anyway we all know buses aren't the greatest things what with the heavy brakes etc but I am on the bus as I type this and it's the most non smooth journey I've ever been on and feels like we are constantly going over bumps! Is this likely to hurt my LO as she is wobbling about quite a bit, to the point I've been holding her head still and am quite panicked by it!

she'll be fine. we used to live on a cobbled street so you can imagine how much ruby wobbled about in her pram every time we left the house!

She'll be fine. i used to jiggle amelie as a newborn to help her sleep! I still do sometimes actually lol.

she will probably like it!! babies love being jiggled about, imagine how much she was jiggled out when you were pregnant and waddling side to side:haha:

I hate getting the bus on my own too! I did it for the first time just me & LO on Monday but we survived :)

I never really had this problem because i used the carseat with the pram on the buses hun but she will be fine with the movement just keep her well protected in your arms incase the driver does one of their many hard breaks

Thanks ladies, I got my OH to pick us up instead of getting the bus again to go home lol

I stopped using the car seat part with the push chair because she always looked squashed and uncomfortable and always came out of it sweating no matter what she was wearing so I decided to use the main part, which she prefers and doesn't sweat as much in! It was the first time on the bus using the main part of the push chair so I wasn't prepared for the bumps! There is suspension on the pushchair but I think that will work more when she is older and heavier!

I think in future if I am going on the bus I will either wear her or use the car seat part again and save the main part of the pushchair for when the car is being used to get to our location!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->