But i really like it!!

Katia-xO

Mummy to 1 & baking #2
Reaction score
My bitch of an OH said jokingly last night that he'd 'leave me' if i called our 1st daughter Elsie..

But i absolutely love the name :( i know he was only joking but grr i'm rather fragile atm so i (for some unknown reason) made a huge deal over it, saying i musn't mean much to him + such.

Gawd, i want these moods to go away :( i then cried + he cuddled me as though nothin had happened. I wish i had his mind, that can just so easily switch off from everything and just fall asleep through it all.

Sorry for the rant! How're you all today? xx

oh hun i'm sorry.
I know what you mean about mood swings, one moment we're happy go lucky the next we're crying like babies.
I guess the name of a baby is a big thing so it's something you should really talk about together if he's really apposed to that name but you really like it maybe comprimise and have it as a middle name or something.
I wish men understood us but then i don't really understand men haha

Ha, i don't understand em either dw.. We decided a while back on Eleanor Rose, but i've aaalways wanted Elsie (not sure why, it's just lovely lol).

He doesn't understand compromise, and he isn't prepared to learn what it is - typical male tbh. I told him i'd call the baby Gertrude Judith Margaret if he wouldn't let me call her Elsie haha, my very extreme side came out.

Lol i'm liking the 'i wish' ticker!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->