'but where will we put the xmas tree mummy?'

babydevil1989

Reaction score
We have just rearranged the furniture in the sitting room and they are the words my almost 4 year old said to me.......takes after mummy obviously :)

Haha my DD said the exact same thing to me and anyone else that listens a couple if weeks ago when we finally got our 2nd sofa.

And tbh she has a point because I don't know where it's gonna go :shrug:

I'm sure we'll both find a place for it somewhere though :haha:

we have got a small living room - we are going to have to take out a whole unit to fit the tree in and one of the sofas will need to be dumped in the kitchen christmas eve so we can fit the presents in lol

:lol: my OH wanted to move the Sofa's around and I instantly said no cos where he wanted to put it is where the xmas tree is going :haha:

I have no idea where we are going to put it but im sure we will find somewhere lol x

I have no idea what we are doing about a christmas tree this year we might just buy a little one and put it on top of one of our end tables in the living room .. babys at that age she would have a big tree and all its ornaments torn down lol

I have it all planned :rofl: Train table is going in the loft, toys that are under it are going in the toybox in the landing upstairs, the toybox from the living room is going where the train table usually sits so the tree is going where the toybox is.

We got a new sofa, chair a pouffe that take up our entire living room (andi have a huge living room lol) OH asked about the Christmas tree and I just told him we will remove the chair or the pouffe! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->