• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Butlins

Layla

Reaction score
We are taking the kids away to butlins at teh end of Oct, i know someone here as ben but i cant remember who?

I just have a xouple of qwuestions, i cant get on to there site at teh mo to find out.

Do i have to take towels and bedding?

Also, are there kids clubs there, ones wehre Charlie and ethan can go off on there own and be entertained most of the day?

Thanks

x

They do I have kids clubs, I cant remember what age you have to be to join them though. I know they take the kids off and keep them entertained for hours but at Charlie & Ethans age i really cant see any problem. Im sure its like 4+ or something.

The kids entertainment on a night is fairly good too. You get all the song and dance from Bradley bear etc ( I thats his name & the kids get to play games etc )

You don't need bedding if i can remember rightly from when we stayed in the shalets.

I'm sure you would be able to read up on it all on the website hunni xx

Me i went :)
I went to the one in skegness
We wnt 1/2 board and bedding was provided but not towels
There is kids clubs where they can go but Emily never went and it took us a few dats to find were it actualy was LOL
Skegness also have a nursery that you can put little ones in for a while but you have to book in advance
I took Jack for a taster session which lasted 45 mins i think and he loved it but we never needed to use it after that.

Anything else just ask :)

if it was a deal like from the sun, you will need bedding or pay premium to get it, if you're half board you get the bedding with it. Call up and ask huni

thanks guys, i still cant get on there website, it wont load for me at the mo.

I paid for it from there site direct, so its not a sun hoilday. nursey sounds good JO! hope Minhead has one, it willb e nice to spend an hour with just me and Jase

x

Layla copied for you in case you can't get on :)
Billy's Junior Star Nurseryhttps://www.butlinsonline.co.uk/images/echo6/shim.gifHelp is at hand

Babies can be a handful at the best of times but don’t worry - Butlins is there for you.

Our excellent Billy's Young Stars Nursery facility – inspected by Ofsted - means we can share the workload with you for a few hours.

Your tiny tots are in safe hands — our nurseries are registered and staffed by NNEB-qualified nursery nurses. The nursery is run on a session-by-session basis.
  • Two hour sessions are £5.70
  • Three hour sessions are £8.50
  • Evening sessions are at £12.50
Children can play freely or join in supervised activities, including sand and water play, storytime, playdough fun, painting and music. There are plenty of toys to keep them busy too, including great new Krucial Kids educational toys.

Nursery session times:
9am-11am on Monday and Friday
10am-12noon and 2-4pm or 2-5pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (although please note sessions only go onto 4pm on Sundays)
10-1pm sessions available on Wednesday and Thursday.
Evening sessions available 8pm to midnight on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
Free hour!! 11am-12noon on Tuesday and Saturday

A babysitting service is available for those who need a later service at £8.00 per hour for up to two children in their own accommodation. (limited availability)

Kids 5 - 8https://www.butlinsonline.co.uk/images/echo6/shim.gifThey’ll never run out of fun!

Pre-teen kids have bags of energy — thankfully Butlins has plenty to keep them occupied, come rain or shine.

Facilities such as the wet’n’wild Splash Waterworld, the multi-sports court and crazy golf, outdoor adventure playground, indoor soft play area, puppet castle shows and the Skyline Gang street theatre shows offer up fun and games all day every day for both kids and parents.

Our brilliant Kids Clubs also offers loads of free activities for your younger children. They can take part in parachute games, painting classes, circus workshops, stage school, model making, football coaching and musical games. Plus there are plenty of board games and our cinema with great kiddies’ films.

A parent or guardian must supervise kids aged 8 and under, so get ready to have some fun yourselves!

If you need to take a break then kids can have a great time in our Billy's Junior Star nursery.

Highlights:- Lots of free activities
- Mix of sport and play
- Kids’ films in cinema

Kids 9 - 12https://www.butlinsonline.co.uk/images/echo6/shim.gifSport, adventure, games, entertainment, workshops – whatever they fancy a go at, it’s going on at Butlins!

Keeping your older kids entertained isn’t always easy — but Butlins makes it a breeze.

On Resort we’ve got plenty of sport, games and entertainment to keep you and your children busy all day every day. Our free Kids Clubs also offer up plenty of activities.

Outdoors there’s a special play area, go-karting, crazy golf, football coaching, treasure hunts, a multi-sports court, parachute games, a funfair and much more. Indoors there’s our massive Splash Waterworld, table tennis, a big Games Zone, ten-pin bowling in the Hotshots bar and lots of puppet castle shows. Fun for the kids and all the family.

Meanwhile our free Kids Clubs, led by trained professionals, get their minds working as well as their bodies. Creative activities include stage school, film making, arts and craft classes, puppetry skills and circus workshops plus there’s karaoke and swimming for a bit of a laugh.

As an extra in school holidays we also have a 3 day Pop Academy. Learn vocal harmony, microphone skills, stage presence, image styling and rehearse with a band. Places are limited so book early! Charges apply.

Highlights:- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Wide range of creative activities in Kids Clubs
- Trained workshop leaders
- Good mix of games and sport They have a Bob the builder yard as well Jack loved it :D
- Junior Redcoat academy
- Play and learn

Hey thats pretty good, I might invest in taking the baby and Eleanor there next year. Me and chris could have an hour or two to do things also whilst we are there. We went to Haven with Eleanor this year and i had my car tyres slashed, Cant say i'll be rushing back to haggerston castle again like and the kids entertainment during the day wasnt that good either.

Sounds like a winner that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"