Butterflies and other strange feelings today!

sheeps24

A mummy!
Reaction score
I have had some strange feelings today and would like some opinions pleease :)
First of all I have had butterflies in my stomach all day like a nervous feeling I have nothing coming up to be nervous about (maybe im just excited)
Had some stomach pains and my chest has felt really tight today especially if I take a deep breath in, Everynow and then I also get a slight pain in my ribs on the left side. Im hoping these maybe some signs towards a bfp?

I also have a question about taking a pregnancy test, Should you only test either after your missed period or with a early test a few days before? I am eager to test but dont know whether I should wait until a few days before af?

Please dont read and run, Answers will be appreciated and Im sending some good luck :dust: to all you lovely ladys out there ttc!

I don't really know about the symptoms you're having I'm afraid. It's not something i've heard of but I hope that it's just something I've missed!

Its up to you about the test. Some people seem to be getting bfps early but again I don't know what to recommend!

Hope this is your BFP month!! GL! :dust:

xx

Thank you anyway! I got some clear blue tests and it says on the box you can take them form up to 4 days early but im too impatient as that is like 2 weeks away!!

hi well idk about ur symptoms everything can be pregnancy related or period related. but i used to test early before my af every month until i realized it is better to wait until the day ur af is due idk why but i think it works better forme , i get less of a dissapointment i guess.
GL and i hope u get ur BFP soon

Tell me about it. It's soo frustrating. I'm actually late now (well i'm pretty certain I am lol), got preg symptoms and yet 2 bfns. I did ovulation tests (out of curiosity) and got faint lines on them (getting darker between the two days I did them). Did another hpt yesterday and I'm certain there was a 2nd line but it faded away so i'm taking that as a bfn. It's soo frustating!!! :-( 3bfns but i just felt it :-( still they say you're not out until the witch shows!!!!

GL!!

xx

xx

Thankyou both :) i reli want to test but i know i will just get a bfn! xx

How many DPO are you?
After o, it takes anywherre from 6-12 for implantation. Then after implantation it takes about 3 days for the hCG to show up in blood tests and another 2 days b/4 it shows up in urine tests. Of course there is no way to know when implatation occured unless you chart and then sometimes there is an implatation dip (but not always). So that's why I ask about DPO. I'd say if you are at least 12 DPO then you can give it a try, but not everyone who is preggers will get a positive (bc if implatation took 12 days then you wouldn't have any hCG in your system yet) Good luck and hope it is a BFP

My stomach has had those strange fluttery, bubbily butterfly feelings every day for the last week since we "dtd" and I am now 7dpo. I haven't experienced the chest feelings, however, but definately the tummy ones!! Like you I am so impatient - I tested yesterday knowing it would be negative but because the feelings are so strong I couldn't help myself. Of course it was negative but I am still quite convinced!! The feelings are EXACTLY what I felt after conceiving 2 years ago and I only have ever had this kind of feeling in my tummy then and now. I am going to do the next test on tuesday morning when I am 10dpo..I am on this now to stop me doing it right now!! It did take me 10 months to fall pregnant last time and I went through all this then which is why we were "not trying not preventing" this time and somehow that time I managed to wait until the day I was due, think it was because of month after month of buying the tests but it's quite a novelty this time! Good luck to you and keep us updated! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->