Butterflies BC I have NO IDEA!

FullerWait

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been scouring google and babyboards like this wondering if maybe I am pregnant. . .

My last period was May 2nd (Actually got married May 5th) and based on all the apps I use (only 2, I swear) and info from past periods, I had unprotected sex (sorry I don't know the lingo yet, is there an abbrv. for that, I'm sure. . . ) all of my fertile days. Supposedly ovulated around the 12/13th, no I haven't done any kits. Mainly bc we aren't planning or trying. But not preventing either obviously. haha.

Anywho. . . I started spotting very light pink discharge yesterday and today. (no clots or dark reds) Slight cramps, which is out of the norm for me really. So that was interesting. It's not enough that I need a sanitary napkin, but it's noticeable when I use the restroom.

I read a lot of things about how implantation bleeding can be 2-14 days after sex, so that's a really big window. . . either way I LOVE reading everyone's personal story.

I'm going to the beach this weekend for the whole week (off work! YAY) so I will def be relaxing. But I am still excited at the possibility of being preggers.

When should I take a test? Any one else had an experience?

Love to hear from you. xo

Fingers crossed for you! :)

Hi again,
I was meant to start my period either yesterday or today-ish. . . so far nothing. I have been nauseaus this whole week and this morning I woke up and my boobs felt a little heavier than normal. . .
Also I'm having the CM that feels like I'm peeing myself, LOL .It's milk white/lotion like.

I actually don't feel nauseaus today which is GREAT! haha. Took a HPT yesterday during work, it was BFN. *shrugs shoulders*

Still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"