Butterflies in tummy - What is this?

mama2connor

Baking baby number 3.
Reaction score
Since last night I have been feeling these butterflies in my tummy. It feels very similar to when you go down a steep bank / hill in the car and you get that funny feeling. Anyone else had this? Is this baby moving? You would think I would know considering this is my 4th pregnancy lol

I've heard the butterfly feeling is baby moving.

I'm impatiently waiting to feel them!! Xx

I've felt the same thing. I'm pretty sure it's the baby moving. It is a weird feeling!

Thanks to you ladies who bothered to reply. It must be a very active bubs if that's the case as its been none stop today! :)

I feel it ALL the time and then RIGHT after I'll feel kicks in my belly. I'm pretty sure baby is just moving and moving and moving inside and it almost makes you feel nauseous lol. I love it though! Enjoy that baby!! :)

That's the movement that comes before the kicks.. Now the fun begins and it's awesome.

Thanks ladies, it's so very exciting!!...Hubby keeps saying he's jealous i can feel baby moving and he can't yet. :haha:

All baby! Don't fret if it is non-stop one day and hardly felt the next. Some don't feel constant moving until a few wks later! :)

Your hubby will get to feel baby on the outside soon! And then he'll get to SEE IT! It'll be magical!! My hubby can feel our baby kicking, but we can't actually SEE any crazy movements yet. Can't wait to see it though! We're both sooo excited waiting to see baby!!

I think it could be! Exciting isn't it?

For me I can only describe it as a similar feeling to when you pop a clicky joint...Doesn't hurt, just a dull 'pop' if that makes sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->