Buy as you view

Layla

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had anything from them? or know someone that has?

Want to find out what they are like and whether they are a rip off or ok?

Our washing machine has just packed up, it does every time we move, i have had it 10 years, i know i can get it fixed again, but im wondering now whether its time for a new one, i cant afford one out right, and cant get credit, so this buy as you view thing would be the only way i could do it.

Anything anyone knows about them would be great.

xx

Not heard about them but if they are anything like bright house you will pay a fortune over time because they don't credit check ...

Tis up to hun ...
Good luck!!!
xxx

yeah the interest is 20%, i dont mind that to much, the lady on the phone said they come out every 8 weeks to empty the coin meter, if i have to put, say £50 in every 8 weeks, when they come if there is more in there they give me back the diffrence, if there is less, then i will have to make it up in cash.

It all sounds a bit to good to be true so im doubtful lol

xx

My mum used to have a telly like that years and years ago
We had to put a pound in for somuch watching time or it wouldn't work lol

she was always in front with it
I would go for it if it is the only way to get one at the mo

yeah the lady said £1 will buy me 4 hours, so for a washing machine thats fine, i will just wash everything on a quick wash and do one load a day lol

xx

My mate had one - never had any problems :D

Interest is high but bright house is a piss taker - they get a medal!!

I rent my washing machine and my dryer from a company near me
is £34 for the month, i've done this because me and appliances don't get on
and they upgrade them every year
I know i have paid more than if i bought one, but i break things :(

Anything like this near you Layla?

Yeah what about hiring one? we used to hire our TV for something like £11 a month from a branch of hughes electrical. Its quite a good idea really, as you can always have the latest model, and if it stops working they just relace it. You could do that short term till you can buy your own. Although if its an option its worth sopping round on deals in new ones. Our one we had to ditch when we moved, and I got a brand new inidsit washer (again from Hughes) for £179, and its great!

I hired my T.V for £13 a month and it was great ... a good option if you have a place like this near you ...
Maybe worth considering Layla ??
xxx

the hot tap wasnt turnt on :blush: :blush: :blush:

all is workng now lol

xx

Oh you daft bugger!!!:dohh:
thats normally my trick:rofl: :rofl:

I actually chucked out my last machine thinking it didnt work anymore, im pretty sure now its cause i didnt shut the door properly! But weve since got a nice new one anyways so no biggie (the thing was ancient)

Sorry Not heard of it but you gotta do what you gotta do to get by don't yah?

Good luck with it.

i was getting so worked up with it, every move i had its broken so i just thought it had done it again, was getting stressed coz i have so much washing to do.....Jase walks in, turns the tap on at teh back and it works! ha ha!

done 4 loads of washing so im happy now :D

Bless it, my machine is doing well for 10 years.

xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ohhhhhh layla i found this sooo funny cause when i moved in and got my new machine i thought it was broke ...

Called a bloke out n everything ... the guy when he moved out had just disconnected everything ... DOH!

Gav laughted at me when he got home ... i had the last laugh though cause Gav ended up getting his dad out to come do it cause he couldn't!!

LOL!!
xxx

LOL @ you 3 (layla, Imi & Gav) :rofl:

One word ... Muppets lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So I aint the only div in the village :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member