buy,sell,swap

weestar21

Reaction score
when will this one be unlocked i got loads im selling before we have to move to a 2 bedroom house just cant take it all with us :cry:

I was thinking about this last night!

It is going to have an add on - Not kind of standard ... Don't ask me to explain because I have no idea, OHs knowledge :lol: BUT I was wondering if it would benifit you guys opening it as it is now ....

So just for you Weester I will sort it :D

Woohoo!

Not sure if i have anything to swap or sell. will have a look around!

Most of my stuff usually gets freecycled.

ok i have for now a car seat pram its a cosatto delux model bought from glasgow pram centre its from birth to 9 months but i only used it frombirth to now with colby as our car the seatbelt doesnt fit rount in forward facing as we have a 1984 mk1 ford orion :lol: it was £125 for the car seat plus £89.99 for the detachable wheels so im looking for £50 for that as its great it comes with the hood and cover and they both are showerproof. I did have the rain cover too but when we moved house i couldnt find it for colby not sure if its maybe hiden in the loft somewher but OH said its not their.
If i cant get £50 i would like at least £30 (silly of me putting that but if i can get £30 for it then great)

I also have a cradle bumper set i bought brand new and never used it (bought it for adele and never got a chance to use it and kept it but when i had colby i didnt have a cradle so never used it again :lol: ) Only looking for a tenner for that as i need to get rid of most of this before we have to move house again.

and last for now is a cot mobile brand new in box his mum bought it but i already had one im sure she said she bought it from john lewis or debenhams but not to sure where but i do know she paid £45 for it. so would like to push for £20 for that if i can

i have got pics of the car seat and the bumper set but dont have one of the cot mobile so email me at [email protected] if you want some pics

i would be happy with any offers as long as its a good offer and can deliver local but dont know how i would post the car seat pram :-k would prob be really expensive to post that as the wheels are heavy because of teh suspension on it.

Hope all that makes sence but any questions pm me or email me and i will send pics

take care girls
xxxxxxxxx

p.s i would be happy to swap the bumper and cot mobile for a buggy board if anyone has one, im fed up bidding on them on ebay and getting out bit at the last second :lol: :lol: :lol:

Weestar, you may find it better to post some piccies, and a ono price.

This way people can see wot ur offering

i dont have a photo bucket account thing i did have loads of pics on that bumps and beyond ticker thing but they dont work on hear?

i got pics of the car seat pram and the bumper set still need to take some of the cot mobile thing. anychance i could send it to someones email addy for them to put it up for me??

im so stupid i cant do anything right :lol: :lol:

Pictures work here :D

Noticed a few of the girls pics of the wee ones are hosted on Bump & beyond.

:D

ok this is the car seat 50 ONO
https://photos.bump-and-beyond.com/1471.png
https://photos.bump-and-beyond.com/1468.png

This is the bumper set brand new never been used although we have had it for 4 years £10 ONO
https://photos.bump-and-beyond.com/1473.png

cant find teh camera to take some of teh cot mobile but will post as soon as i find it.

PM or email me if you have any questions, we can deliver free in the lanrkshire area

thanks for looking

xxxxxxxx

Does baby come free with the car seat? Bargain!! :lol:

Weestar FYI Photbucket is Free!! and easy to setup,

Don't forget TAM uses it, must be bloody simple!!

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/YourPoint-vi.gif

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->