buying before 20 week scan

jennifer89

Reaction score
Can i buy anything before my 20 week scan?

additions have a offer on a changing unit for £35 from £50, and i don't wanna wait and let it get sold out till i wait!

i'm 19+1 Now...

Do whatever you feel comfortable with. Some people buy things straight from the start, some after the 12 wk scan, some after 20 weeks and some at 24 weeks. One friend of mine did a whole bundle of shopping at 38 weeks as she hadn't quite got round to it before then!

If it's a good price and you want it - i say go for it!!

Some people are "superstitious", but most people aren't... I think that once you get beyond a certain point, you just pray that everything is ok... anything else is just too awful to contemplate :cry:. So, superstition is out of the window :winkwink:

I am looking to buy some baby clothes tomorrow (2 weeks before 20 week scan). I had a PRETTY good "sneak preview" at a scan a couple of weeks ago - and am pretty much certain it is a boy (what I saw was "textbook"). So will buy some boys' clothes (whilst the sale is on) and - if I do find that I was mistaken at the 20 week scan - will still be able to take them back for a refund/exchange in 2 weeks time :thumbup:

There are a few sales on at the moment and it would be a shame to miss out...

QT

Yeah buy it!
The only thing I'm waiting to buy really is the pram and cot and I don't really know why I'm waiting to get those really lol

Yeah go for it! Ive got my pram and loads of clothes already, theirs no rule for when you should or shouldnt buy hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->