Buying clothes...

bebedreamr

Reaction score
So I love to buy clothes! The last few weeks since our wedding I began to gain a little weight, and just as I was working on my resolve to lose weight, BAM! I got pregnant. So I'm torn- do I buy new clothes? Or just start buying a few nice maternity pieces?

Anyone else in this predicament? Shirts I can wear for quite some time however pants will be my main issue!

Buy some maternity stuff. No one really notices that it's maternity. A girl I work with still wears her maternity clothes and despite that she's teeny tiny you can't tell at all.

I have been debating this as well. I know I will probably push maximum capacity on my work pants within the next few weeks as long as this bean sees to it to stay in there. They are already a bit tight just from the bloating.

I would say it depends on the fit, if you're looking at skinny jeans then yeah get the maternity ones, but I'm 22 weeks tomorrow and still wearing all of my clothes, although I am using a waist extender on jeans just to be more comfortable. If you buy maternity anything you've got to get maternity leggings, they're soooo comfortable, I bought some on sale when I was about 13 weeks and have been wearing them since then.

Buy some yoga pants! I've lives in them for years and they stretch a lot in the belly area so they should work for the next few years to come!

Thanks ladies! I did actually buy a few maternity tops that were on sale that I think I woukd wear if I wasnt pregnant! But I do love maternity clothing :) I just didn't want to be the only one. Teehee!

Ohhh I second the maternity leggings! The most comfortable things ever. I literally lived in them in my second pregnancy, they're like heaven!

I'll probably be buying maternity wear from now on. I'm already uncomfortable because of the bloat. This is my third pregnancy so I'm expecting to have a bump pretty early this time!

The second I turn 12 weeks I am going to the maternity clothing store and buying new pants. I still have 2 pants from my last pregnancy, just need to find out what box I put them in lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->