Buying furniture on ebay.

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been looking at stuff on ebay recently and wanted some advice. I've never bought anything bigger than a pair of shoes on ebay......has anyone bought say, a crib, or a moses basket, or a changing unit?

I want to buy new but can't afford all high street so was going to get a few things. Have found some good bargains but I'm shy of buying over ebay.

Any advice?

Thanks

Aimee xx

ive bought loads over ebay, i love it.
where i intend to buy all my stuff.
bought a travel cot, which was delivered in 3 days.
had alot of large things just gotta make sure your in to sign for them.

also you can find things for sale in your area and if costs are to high to deliever you can always collect the item,

With moses baskets and cots i would personally get a new mattress but its up to you.

I have bought so much off ebay eg baby clothes, i love it the baby has more clothes then i have and wont be livin in his room lool. Its exciting as well knowing your going to win something lol

HAppy bidding darling xxxxxxxxxx

Also try:

Preloved
Ebid

They are good sites for stuff aswell

xxxxxxx

I love ebay for bargains! I got Lilys cot for 99p! Its a lovely big john lewis cot bed too! Just got a new mattress for it and its great!

I begrudge paying silly money in shops when you can get great stuff on ebay for a fraction of the price :D

Thanks girls....yeah new mattresses all around but I was thinking of buying new from ebay as it's always at least a little cheaper than the shops - even with the postage.

Wow 99p for a cot! Now that's a bargain! lol

I bought 2 shabby chic bedside tables for £64 and I also got 2 leather sofas for £170 :)

Yeah i get loads off ebay and your always covered if you pay through paypal too so its a win win situations

Aimee-Lou; I enjoy ebay too. My only bit of advice is check else where too, and set yourself a limit as you can soon get to paying more than the items are worth if you don't do your homework. DHL d a collection service which is reasonably priced too if the seller will allow for you to do that. We've not been refused yet; OH got a ranger rover wheel from birmingham to us for £13. Only took 2 days. Can't winge..

Happy Shopping!

Another good website is "preloved"..

Hi
If you buy things and postage is over £10 ask to arrange your own courier as many companys do for £7.99 with vat included im not sure if im allowed to post companys on here but if you want them pm me. I got my zapp off ebay £30 bargain xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->