buying reusable wipes?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Girls i need you help please :blush:

I need to buy some more wipes after them cheapo junior joy have started to fall in bits :dohh: but i don't know what to get! I'm liking the look of the ellas house ones but these and most of the other wipes i've seen have been fleece. Is fleece good? I can't help think it might not be, kind of imagine fleece jackets when they get rained on. What do you thinks best? what do you have? Have you tried any and wished you hadn't bothered?

Thanks ladies :flower:

Those junior joy ones are crap arent they! I just bought some cotton flannel to make some myself. I use fleece for drying her bum after.

Yea they are! i just got them as part of a starter bundle, they're falling to bits!

I also use some boots baby face cloths. They work really well and nice and soft

i'm using BG ones at the mo..they are soft and wash well,think flanelette sheets! only thing is they r a little thin but think they should stand up well??

i got mine from Mothercare £8 for 12 (it was a big m/c) but think you can get em a bit cheaper online

i will defo be buyin some more :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxx

ooh i saw them BG wipes in mothercare a while a go. I don't know why but i thought there was only 2 wipes in that pack? Maybe it was just the way they were folded inside :shrug:

ooh i saw them BG wipes in mothercare a while a go. I don't know why but i thought there was only 2 wipes in that pack? Maybe it was just the way they were folded inside :shrug:

yeah theres six all folded together ..does that make sense?????????

Yea it does! I only glanced at them and seem to remember thinking £8 for 2 was expensive and left it at that :dohh:

I just cut up a couple of old flannel receiving blankets... works great for me! I made a bum spray for getting the poop and pee off too and it is working great, her rash it totally clearing up after only a couple days!

weenotions have some lovely wipes..lots of different colours and prints etc 10 wipes for £4 think some materials are £4.50 ....defo gonna be orderinig some :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxxxx

i brought some fleece ones from Easy peasy on Ebay 10 for £1.75 +P&P
(i brought them with a stash of nappies and boosters)

i'm topping them with with other materials like flannel, minkee and velour so i can decide which i like best. but i did think fleece on it it's own wouldn't be good enough as it's a very smooth fabric iykwim.

weenotions have some lovely wipes..lots of different colours and prints etc 10 wipes for £4 think some materials are £4.50

Argh, I think I NEED to buy some of those!!! I already have thirty wipes (10 rainbow fleece and terry ones, and 20 plain fleece and terry). Do you think I'm justified in buying more if I plan on washing them only every other day? Wish I'd seen the weenotions ones before... I paid more for the plain boring ones!

weenotions have some lovely wipes..lots of different colours and prints etc 10 wipes for £4 think some materials are £4.50

Argh, I think I NEED to buy some of those!!! I already have thirty wipes (10 rainbow fleece and terry ones, and 20 plain fleece and terry). Do you think I'm justified in buying more if I plan on washing them only every other day? Wish I'd seen the weenotions ones before... I paid more for the plain boring ones!

How do you find the fleece ones?

I think you'd be totally justified in your purchase :flower:

Well I haven't actually had the baby yet but I can't wait to try them out!

Thanks. I've sort of half promised OH that I won't buy more nappies, but I've said nothing about wipes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->