Buying secondhand bottles...

Panda_Ally

Reaction score
I planning to start switching holly over to formula feeding and i'm going to use tommee tippee closer to nature bottles as this may make the transition easier but i only have 2 and i think they are very expensive. I was looking on ebay and 6 bottles are being sold at a very reasonable price the only thing is they are used...Is this safe to use a used bottle? or is this a no go??

Personally - I wouldn't. You can get 3 toppee tippee bottles from TK Maxx for £3.99 or you could buy the steriliser and that comes with some free bottles. They are only something you'll need to buy once so I think it's worth paying the price and getting them new. I just wouldn't like the thought of them being used by other people but that's just my opinion. xx

thanks heather!! this was my thinking too but my OH said i was being over cautious - thank for the tip i'll pop to TK max tomoz abd c what they got...

Oh just to add, lol, not sure whether you're intent on those bottles or not, but I use MAM bottles for Tiffany and they're buy one get one free for packs of 3 on the website atm (£10.99) they're really good and go up to 9oz with medium flow teats or you can buy slow flow if that's what you wanted. x

i wouldnt personally use used bottles either. you never know what someone else's hygeine's like!

and i use mam bottles too, katie wouldnt take ctn, they're more sort of nipple shaped if you get me!!

TT CTN bottles are also £4ish for 4 in Home Bargains hun x

I was given secondhand bottles but they were glass :) so we just bought new teats and it was ok but for plastic ones I wouldnt

The TT steriliser is pants in my opinion! You could get the bottles second hand and replace the teats? Dunno if that would be cheaper though.

The phillips avent ones are good they come with the sterliser too. I find it a much better sterliser and the bottles are good IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->