Buying things...too soon??!!

I've bought baby suits already, keeps me busy and helps pass the time :) people think I'm mad buying so much so early, but who cares, I know most are just trying to help save heartache should anything bad happen, but I'll just put it all in storage if worse was to happen.
Here's what I have :) https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/IMG00077-20110129-2007.jpg

This reminds me I'm going to have to buy some when I fly over the pond. I want ones that say MUM not MOM on them. don't care where I am, I'm going to be a MUM.

I haven't got anything yet. Not really been excited about it yet, guessing that will come in time.

i brought my first thing at 14 wks and that was a sterilizer. didnt get and baby cloths till after 24 wks but personly its up to u wen u want to start buying. i got my pram at 32wks xx

My husband and i buy a package of diapers and whipes every week..We will continue till the birth of the baby..Just to help cut down on costs after baby is born..I also have bought a bassinet and play suite and a baby monitor... I am trying not to buy outfits as I am still on team yellow for a few more weeks..But i so can't wait to start hitting up the stores..

Wasn't bothering much until later on. My parents, stepparents and in laws are buying the pram, cot, bassinet, change table, pram, car seat, chest of drawers and baby monitor so all we need to do is chose what we want and they will get it. I've said I'll do the clothes nappies etc cos I feel very spoilt.:blush:

OH and I bought a pack of body suits after the dating scan but apart from that, we've been holding off buying anything so far (it's been agony though). Will start buying like crazy after the 20 week scan I think!

I didn't buy a thing until after my first scan, then bought 1 single baby grow at the weekend! Just had to have something.

I have a long weekend off in Feb and we are going to clear out and decorate the spare room and then I plan on buying a pack of nappies each week so it's not such a shock once baby is born. I will prob start getting clothes and things then as well as currently we have no where to put anything!

We already have a set of drawers and small wardrobe in the spare room, so just need a cot and bedroom is furnished, then its the prams/car seat etc to start on.

As soon as I found out I was pregnant I couldn't help myself, I went out and bought a few babygrows. But haven't bought anything since as I want to know the sex first x

Yeah the nappies/diapers thing is a good idea, Tesco are doing 2 packs of newborn size one (huggies) for £6, so I grabbed two packs today and will continue to every weekly shop, nappies is the one thing you can never have too much of!

I bought a really cute cardigan and jacket from M&S before i was even pregnant...i was incredibly broody and treated myself. The baby wont be getting much from m&s as its too expensive.
When i found out i was pregnant i bought 2 baby suits from Humphreys corner....but there blue! i couldnt resist as they are sooo cute but now iv done that i bet i have a girl. I have put them in a cupboard incase it is a girl then i can give them to someone else.
The only other things i have bought are a couple of body suits from Asda. Im trying not to buy too much as im before 12 weeks and also i know family and friends will get me prezzies too. Its hard not to tho! I keep looking on mothercare website and making wish lists....how sad..... hurry up scan so i can buy something else! x

I've bought baby suits already, keeps me busy and helps pass the time :) people think I'm mad buying so much so early, but who cares, I know most are just trying to help save heartache should anything bad happen, but I'll just put it all in storage if worse was to happen.
Here's what I have :) https://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp149/starxmaterial_x/IMG00077-20110129-2007.jpg

I LOVE the hungry caterpiller one! I think im going to have to track one down from somewhere....

I LOVE the hungry caterpiller one! I think im going to have to track one down from somewhere....

I got those from Sainsbury's :)

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/annalsmith/CIMG3945.jpg

These are some of the things I treated the baby to in Holland!

All from Hema! I live in Holland and I love Hema!

https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d17/annalsmith/CIMG3945.jpg

These are some of the things I treated the baby to in Holland!

All from Hema! I live in Holland and I love Hema!

It was a brilliant shop!! Can't wit to find out if we're having a boy or a girl so I can go back and buy more stuff in the correct colours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->