• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

By myself

jaytee146

Blessed mommy to a beautiful girl and growing lo
Reaction score
:cry:some days it doesn't bother me that I'm going to raise my little girl alone, but day's like today when I see couples and they're all excited together I guess I get emotional. I guess I get a little jealous and wish that I were that lady getting all the love and belly rubs and stuff. I wish someone cared other than me lol that my feet are swollen, or that my lo is moving. I'll come back to reality, I'm just having a moment right now. :shrug: I even find myself missing my no good ex... I don't wanna be like most people I know whose so scared of being alone that they settle... and I know I owe it to my little girl to place her in an enviroment where she can have the best chance of having a wonderfully life. I'm scared of doing this alone.

hunni, i'm sure you're doing fabulously well. And as you say, you want whats best for LO and dont want to settle. I think you're absolutely right. Of course you're going to feel a little upset at times, but i think thats normal. You're doing well darling xx :hugs: xx

Ah hun... it's normal to feel that way from time to time. BUT- you are so strong for doing what is truly best for you and baby... period. Sounds like you are going to make an amazing mom and raise your little girl to be strong and healthy (just like you)...

Wishing you all the very best of luck hun :hugs:

This almost made me cry. You've managed to write exactly how I sometimes feel. We can and will do it though.

I think your really brave to be doing it alone and if that's the best for you and your baby then you should be proud of yourself x

U sounded so much like me. D only diff is this is my 2nd for my no-good ex. Don't worry. We'll get thru it and when our babies grow up and make us proud, it'll be worth it
:hugs::flower:

thank you so much for the support guys! i always pride myself on being strong and not much phasing me but lately I've never felt more fragile and emotional during this pregnancy. i could be morphing into a human! wow I'm nervous ha ha!

I admire women like you that put their babies first. You are going to make a wonderful mommy and are already doing things that will help you bring up a strong independent child. There are so many women that settle in horrible relationships because they are too afraid of being alone....and the cycle repeats, their kids will likely do the same things. Pregnancy hormones don't help with feeling emotional....hang in there, you are going to do great! :hugs:

Life is though sometimes...remember a short term pain for a long term happiness. I guess that's your case. Be strong.
Wishing you lot of luck in raising your child alone with the one who really love and respect you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"