Bye all...and THANK YOU. Im back to TTC

Hope13

Reaction score
I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that has helped and given me advice and their stories along this sad and awful journey of mine. My doc confirmed a chemical pregnancy this morning. I am devastated to say the least. After about 12 positive tests, nature could not have been more cruel. Im so thankful to having my appointment with the FS next Wednesday where I am so hopeful he will give me some clomid (I'm 37 with PCOS). Thank you all kind ladies out there...Im so emotional when writing this but I genuinely thank you for your support with all of my heart. Good luck for all of you and I hope you have wonderful pregnancies. Take care everyone. xxxxxxx

Stay strong and don't give up the dream. He or she is only round the corner waiting for you....

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you! Hope to see you back here very soon :] x

sorry for your loss iv had a chemical pregnancy ,...dont give up you will get there in the end when your body is ready :) xx

I'am sorry Babe
hope u can join 1st tri again soon xxx

Sorry to hear your news... I'm 35 and have PCOS, so know what it feels like to be facing trying again. You will get there hun, see you back in the forum soon! :) :)

Big hug hon .. there are no words to comfort you but i hooe you will be back soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->