bye bye first tri :0)

maybethisit

Reaction score
Good luck to all you lovely people, thank you for all your support and advice :flower::hugs: :hugs: Hope to see you over in second tri soon xx

See you over there tomorrow :) He he. Good luck and enjoy second tri. A few have posted this today so there should be some familiar faces over there.

Yay see you over there proudmum! :happydance: can't believe we've made it!!! And see you soon camoqueen, the next two weeks'll go faster than you think I reckon :) xxx

See you over there in a few (who am I kidding, LOTS!) weeks! All the best!

Cheers Tamara :0) it really does go faster than you think...even with all the puking and anxiety...!! Oh your son is called Noah - that is my favourite name for a boy at the moment but OH won't let me have it! Sigh... :)

see ya in a few days! I cannot wait! Heard sickness is better over there~ Good luck with your peach!

see ya in a few days! I cannot wait! Heard sickness is better over there~ Good luck with your peach!

Thanks... I am feeling quite sick again tonight so was not too impressed with the strapline for second tri ('the sickness is over...') - but it is definitely not nearly as bad :flower: See ya soon!! x

Thanks hopebaby, and good luck to you too, see you over there soon :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->