Bye bye ladies...Our angel is gone :-(

jbabywish

Hoping for a miracle
Reaction score
At 8 weeks the OB diagonised a blighted ovum. I had a D and C on Thursday and I am now recovering phyiscally. Emotionally, I am a wreck! That was our first BFP after almost two years TTCing. I am afraid the TTC will last forever again :-(...

So sorry to hear this, hope you and your partner get through this as well as possible :) xx x

:hugs: So sorry hun! If it helps I know tons of ladies who've had their sticky beanie the month after a loss. Hope to see you back here soon xxx

I am so sorry for loss take time to grieve they do say that you're most fertile after a MC. i can that was true for myself it didn't take me long to concieve again x

sorry for your loss hun, take time healing. they do say your most fertile after a loss,

Im so sorry sweetie :hugs: please dont think it will take forever to get your BFP, ive known a few on here in the same position who got their BFPs first cycle once af returned... just get yourself well first :hugs:

That is devistating news :hugs:

We will see you back here again soon! xx

i'm so very sorry honey. take your time healing & make sure you are being looked after xxx

I am so so sorry to hear this. I know what you are going through. My husband and I were diagnosed with a blighted ovum at the end of January. We've been trying since 2006 and that was our first. After 2 cycles I am pg again. Just waiting for my first scan to see if this one is okay.

Sorry to hear about your loss.:hugs:

I'm very sorry for your loss. i hope that you can find peace and comfort soon. i wish you luck, and happiness.

Thanks ladies. I am trying to be positive. I hope everything will turn out positive.

oh hun, what an awful thing to happen, life really isn't fair sometimes. many hugs and i hope that you and your OH take comfort in each other, so sorry xx

Hey hun

Sorry for your loss I had a miscarriage middle of April I got my bfp 2 week ago today. I got caught straight away I used a clear blue with conception indicator it said 5 weeks plus so got caught straight away!! Don't loose hope your more fertile after a miscarriage. Good luck xx

Thanks ladies. I am trying to be positive. I hope everything will turn out positive.

Yes, be positive, great! Keep trying and keep busy, don´t think too much about it, if you can, it´s better.

Good luck!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->