Bye bye ladies...Our angel is gone :-(

Oh no I'm so sorry honey. If it makes you feel any better at all, it took us almost a year ttc the first time, then after d and c it took 5 months. So it doesn't always take as long. Take care hun and hope we see you back here soon xx

So sorry to hear this xxx you take care and rest xxx

So sorry I'm sure it will not take as long next time- good luck xx

At 8 weeks the OB diagonised a blighted ovum. I had a D and C on Thursday and I am now recovering phyiscally. Emotionally, I am a wreck! That was our first BFP after almost two years TTCing. I am afraid the TTC will last forever again :-(...

I sorry to read this. So sorry. Hope July is your Month after recovery.:hugs: hugs.

So sorry to hear your news. Just take your time to get better both physically and emotionally :hugs:

Oh no :(

I'm sorry to hear this. That is one of my biggest fears right now. But take care and please don't get discouraged. You'll get your BFP again and it won't take forever. You're more fertile after a loss :hugs:

So sorry hun .. send my love, and hope you are back here very soon xxxx

I have always been most fertile after a MC. I am so sorry for your news...I would try to concieve again as soon as the Dr. says it is ok. It always seems to be quicker after a MC.:hugs::hugs: So sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear this hun :hugs: xx

So sorry for your loss. I had a blighted ovum in February and conceived after my first AF at the end of March. You are more fertile after a loss and I hope you get your BFP soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->