Bye bye!!!! :(

amy.j

cautiously expecting :)
Reaction score
Hi guys i went for my scan and there was a sac inside measuring 5 weeks i came home and litterally had a clot that looked like the sac :cry:

So i think when i go for a re-scan on the 22nd it will be gone .....................................................................................

Thank you all for your kind words and good luck to you all i think ima have a break for a bit now and try later on in the year :hugs:

xxxx

sooo sorry hun r you sure it was the sca did the hospital say you was misscarring

pleas answer my question please !!
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/119228-im-sooo-worried-please-help-x.html

so sorry sweetie:hugs:

Im so sorry hun. Can you not call the midwife straight away and tell her what has happened to arrange another scan soon rather than anxiously waiting till the 22nd? xxxx

So sorry to hear hun. I agree, maybe you should see if you could get in any earlier for another scan so that you know for sure what is going on.

I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

im going to do a pregnancy test today to see if its still showing positive and if so it will be a miracle :)

if not then im going to call the hospital and get them to scan me sooner
thanks guys for your kind words :)

Amy im sure if they seen the sac on the scan and then u got home and lost it they would have known by the scan .. as they would have been bleeding on the pregnacy sac and they would have knowt that u was going to misscarry ... please go to the hospital and have your mind put at rest .. i swear you would not have lost it that quick ..

im soo sory if you have but you cannot diagnose your self .. please go please
:hug:
im sure ur lil one is a sticky 1 xx

I agree Jessica - I dont think it would have left the body that quickly Amy J - from having been attached at the scan. Please get yourself another scan - it would be lovely to find out all was fine and dandy hun!
xxx

****** see post on pg 3 ****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"