Bye...

Really sorry to hear your news, but fingers crossed that things work out for you :hugs:

Well good news that cervix is closed. Thats a good sign and as I said in the other post it is too earlyto find anything on scan. Are they calling you back in a week or so for another scan, and are they gonna take more blood and measure your hcg levels in your blood?

All the best sweetie huge hugs, and best of luck, it cld still be a sticky one! xxxxxxxxxx

Well good news that cervix is closed. Thats a good sign and as I said in the other post it is too earlyto find anything on scan. Are they calling you back in a week or so for another scan, and are they gonna take more blood and measure your hcg levels in your blood?

All the best sweetie huge hugs, and best of luck, it cld still be a sticky one! xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much ladies the support means so much to me, especially because my oh is working away from home right now

I will find out tomorrow officially if I get another scan but I'm pretty sure that will be based on the results of my blood test in the morning...

All the best for the morning hun, heres to millions of hcg.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"