Byeeee ....!

Bec

Reaction score
Hey all,

I just wanted to say goodbye ... I'm not going to be posting anymore ... I'll check in every now and then to see how you're doing ... but I need to get away from checking these sites every few minutes ... getting upset when others get their BFPs .. and then feeling like an awful bitchy person for feeling upset!!

I just need to take a step back whilst the blood tests etc are going on and try NOT to focus on babies babies babies, and "Am I? Aren't I?" all the time!! And I need to stop spending hours trawling through the internet everyday ..... I'm sure you understand .. way too easy to get hooked on all this forum lark.

I know some of you are have been trying way longer than my year ... and that you've had to go through some terrible things ..... and I hope I haven't offended any of you wimping out like this .... but this is right for me ..........

Thankyou all for your support over the last year .... it really means alot.

I wish you all the best .. GOOD LUCK all ... and sending you all LOADS of baby dust,

Take care, and lots of love

Bye chick, good luck!!

Hope every thing works its self out in time, I feel the same abourt being hooked etc. Its disheartening!

:sad1:

Oh nooo Bec ... Your not selfish but I am I don't want you to go :(

I know what you mean though I too felt like backing off so many times but found support I don't get at home the thing that got me was 'google' I had to stop googling shit.

I will really miss you :hugs: Hope you come back soon & everything goes smoothly with all your tests & the next part of your journey

:sad1:

x

best of luck hun, will miss you!

Take care!

xxx

Awwwwwwwww babe, it will be such a shame to see you go :cry:

You have to do what is right for you, and I hope we will have you back one day soon!

take care babe and all the best! :hugs: x

Take care Bec. xxxx

:sad1: sorry to see you go hun but i totally understand. Maybe see you again when you get your BFP. :hugs:

:hugs: Bec, Like everyone else has said, Its sad to see you go. You need to do what is right for you. I totaly understand how frusterating it is TTCing...Best of luck to you and I hope to see you back with a BFP post! :hugs: Good Luck

Suz

Well I'm going to email her every now & then & say hi!

No getting rid of Wobbles that easy *huffs*

Hope yoou get some answers frm your tests and a BFP soon. You will be missd take care hunni and all he best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"