Bysie Bye First Tri!!

LisaBananaman

Reaction score
I have to confess that after lurking in Second Tri for a few days, I'm sneaking over a little early!!

Can't believe, after the spotting etc, that I'm finally at 13 1/2 weeks!!

Thanks ladies for all your help and support, and hopefully see you over in Second tri very soon!!

xxxx

Good luck, see there soon! I keep sneaking over already though oops! xxx

Aw, such a great feeling hey. I am so looking forward to it in 9 days.

Have fun over there :)

I have to confess that after lurking in Second Tri for a few days, I'm sneaking over a little early!!

Thanks ladies for all your help and support, and hopefully see you over in Second tri very soon!!

xxxx

Congrats! Could i ask you what was your spotting like and how long did it last? x

xxxx

Hahah!!! so have I and I am a couple weeks behind you lol. Curious times!!!

See you there in a few weeks and stay in touch:)

:happydance:

Cool, I will see you there formally in a week and a bit (but I lurk there a lot now..!). Congrats on leaving the scary forum!

:)

xxxx

Congrats! Could i ask you what was your spotting like and how long did it last? x

Thanks hun! I had two lots really, the first at just under 6 weeks and it was dark brown and string (sorry if TMI) and lasted for 3-4 days. The second lot was at 7 weeks and was dark brown and some dark red and again lasted 3-4 days. xxxx

xxxx

Thanks hun! I had two lots really, the first at just under 6 weeks and it was dark brown and string (sorry if TMI) and lasted for 3-4 days. The second lot was at 7 weeks and was dark brown and some dark red and again lasted 3-4 days. xxxx

Oh ok so was it just when you wiped? I am having the same and has been going since Saturday. I have a scan on Monday. Today it is very scant and pinkish in colour. I am still testing positive although the CB digi indicator goes up and down and up and down!! x

xxxx

Oh ok so was it just when you wiped? I am having the same and has been going since Saturday. I have a scan on Monday. Today it is very scant and pinkish in colour. I am still testing positive although the CB digi indicator goes up and down and up and down!! x

Yes, pretty much, although it occasionally made it on to my underwear. The midwife seemed completely unconcerned, if that helps . . . she reckoned about 20-30% of women in early pregnancy get soome degree of spotting. Doesn't stop it being bloody scary tho. Really hope yours goes away soon xxxx.

I hope it goes as well I am hoping it is just a show. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"