c&g Pepti Junior...

Tor

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Hi all,

My LO's now been swapped onto this does anyone know if we can premake it in advance like normal formula?

Please say yes! lol

Also can you get it in the ready made packs for when we go out?

:flower:

Holly used to be on Aptamil Pepti, which is the same thing and we pre-made it. I don't think you can buy pepti milk ready made though, it's a bit of a pain! x x

Thanks hun :) , Did Holly get really constipated with it? Do you know if its normal for a few days as my LO hasn't had a poo since wednesday now :S

Yeah, she did. She would be really constipated for a few days, then would have an explosive nappy. It turned out that the pepti didn't suit her, so she was switched to Nutramigen AA. She has a cow's milk protein intolerance though, I'm guessing that's why your LO was switched? However, saying that, any change in formula will probably cause constipation for a while. It took about 4 weeks for Holly to fully settle on her new milk, whereas she was on pepti for about 3 months and it always caused her poo problems. You could try giving LO lactulose - Holly got prescribed it, or just a little cooled boiled water x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"