C Section Birth Story with pics

Thank you so much for sharing! She is gorgeous!! And you look so beautiful yourself in the picture too!!

Congratulations! xxxx

Thank you so much for sharing! She is gorgeous!! And you look so beautiful yourself in the picture too!!

Congratulations! xxxx

Thank you!! Was happy I took their advice took
my time and had a shower and did my hair. After the section did not have the strength to shower for two days.

Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter! Those pictures are gorgeous! I'm so happy to hear the c-section went well and it wasn't as bad as you thought. It's nice to read positive birth stories - I'm such a worrier and just knowing births can also go smoothly makes me think more positively. :)

Love photo with hat :) congrats.
Can i ask u -: do they let u take your camera into surgery? And was it easy for them to get breech baby out? My consultant recently told me that breech babies are harder to get out! Hoping not. L c x

She's beautiful! Thanks for your story!

Love photo with hat :) congrats.
Can i ask u -: do they let u take your camera into surgery? And was it easy for them to get breech baby out? My consultant recently told me that breech babies are harder to get out! Hoping not. L c x

They did let my husband bring in a camera, we have pictures if her coming out and after with cutting the cord etc. She was difficult to get out as her butt was lodged in my pelvis and her legs were splayed. They usually like to take them out feet first but she came out mooning the world then it was a little uncomfortable when they had to reach in a get her head just because of the pressure against my diaphragm made it hard to breath for a minute, but I was so excited to see her it didn't matter. It was much better than I feared but it is major surgery, so take it easy and get help at the hospital and home. Goodluck!!!

Congrats she is such a doll!! I'm glad you had a nice smooth delivery and that you're recovering well.

Congratulations! She is gorgeous. Stunning photos!

Thank you, we were so pleased with the pictures. The hospital we were at let's a photographer come by the day after they are born and take pictures in the hospital room. Took only 10 min and we cherish those shots, makes me cry when I look at them.

She is beautiful and such lovely photos too - you must be a very proud mummy.
Congratulations!

Xx

Congratulations! She's wonderful and you look great after all that. I hope I look as good after birth haha. X

Wow good labour story, and omg she is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations :)

Thanks everyone!! Have never felt such overwhelming love, can't stop looking at her. My dh and I keep arguing over who gets to hold her, he keeps saying I already got 9 months so it's his turn ;)

Those are the cutest pics ever. What a precious little girl! Congrats!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->