C-section booked for December 30th!!! :D

Eve

Reaction score
I just wanted to share the good news! :) I am booked for my c-section on December 30th :D I have to go in for 7:30 am and as long as no emergencies come up I should have Kayleigh here in our arms around 9-9:30am!! I am so excited and nervous! I can't wait!!!!!! I still have so much left to do it seems, even though all the clothes and blankets are washed up, things are set up etc... but I still feel so unprepared.

oh how exciting! You get your baby this year!!!

how come you got booked? Is it your 2nd c-section? (I'm nosy because I have a breech bubs at the mo and I'm actually hoping they will book me in for 30th -1st for a section!)

oh how exciting! You get your baby this year!!!

how come you got booked? Is it your 2nd c-section? (I'm nosy because I have a breech bubs at the mo and I'm actually hoping they will book me in for 30th -1st for a section!)

This is my second c-section. My first was vaginal delivery, just the gas :)

Second I was 37 weeks and suffered a complete placental abruption which caused me to hemorrhage severely and resulted in the loss of our son 8 hours after delivery. I had to have an emergency c-section where they didn't even have time to give me the spinal or epidural, I had to be put under general anesthesia. I had to have transfusions etc... and it wasn't good at all, so this time they are taking the baby early to try and prevent it from happening again (and to ease my mind as well)

I would talk to your doc and see if you can be booked in if bubs doesn't turn proper way soon :)

oh gosh hun you poor thing! Holding your little one is gonna be extra special for you:hugs:

I've got a consultant appointment on the 23rd where I'm now at the point I hope they say - come in on the 1st at 7.30am......
I'd like her removed from under my ribs where I can't breathe or sit forward, I truly have become a wheeble!

oh gosh hun you poor thing! Holding your little one is gonna be extra special for you:hugs:

I've got a consultant appointment on the 23rd where I'm now at the point I hope they say - come in on the 1st at 7.30am......
I'd like her removed from under my ribs where I can't breathe or sit forward, I truly have become a wheeble!

Oh I can imagine! I have never went this far along with baby breech and ugh.... I am sure it doesn't feel the best at all! Most times when baby is breech they try and turn the baby (not sure how they do this lol) and if baby doesn't turn they book for a c-section :) Good luck at your appt and I sure hope baby either turns or they book you in! Not sure about where you are, but here in NB, Canada they do not book on holidays though, so not sure if you will get the 1st. I had to go with the 29th or later for my choices but that is here, could be different for you. best of luck though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->