C-section moms...hard place at end of incision?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Im 2 weeks PP from my emergency section...externally Im healed but internally Ive noticed a hard knot at the end of my incision..it hurts..especially when I cough or sneeze or blow my nose or touch it...is this normal?

I was told it was normal Hun,apparently they do all the stitching one way so at one end (normally the right) is where all the knots are so it will feel like a big ball like lump xx

yeah, most people have a dodgy point in their scar. it will get better. over time massage will help

Its been 12 weeks since my c section and i too can feel a hard bit at the end of my scar, i have a small one in the middle too.It is still tender if its pressed on or if i stretch too far.Sure its completly normal.......

I have quite a lot of hardness under my main scar which I am told is scar tissue and is normal. As for the end of the excision area, the day after my c section I started getting pulling on one side (left) for about 1 week whenever I tried to sit or stand up from the toilet and other bending positions. I was convinced they had stitched me wrong :D but I got told you can get this pulling on the side the surgeon stood when they stitch you (which hubby said was my left) and so I felt relieved, I am guessing this is also the case with the lump you have.

xx

It is normal to not to feel normal right away & it's normal for your scar to feel weird up to a year PP. If you're really concerned I'd call your dr but I think it won't be anything to worry about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->