c section- numb tummy

xannekex

Reaction score
Hello,
I had my second c section almost 4 months ago and my tummy is still really numb! I dont remember having this after my first!? Does anyone else get this?

I hate to tell you this hun, but it may never come back!

My sister had her twins via CS 19 months ago and her tummy is still numb - her Consultant told her it's due to nerve damage on incision and if it's not returned within a year it probably won't :nope:

my left bum cheek was completely numb for about 5 1/2 months before the feeling slowly started coming back :haha:
mine was cos of the spinal but my ob also said numness anywhere can stay around for as long as a year or may never go away.hopefully its just a patch of numbness where the scar is?hope it comes back for you soon :flower:

It's numb right from my scar to my belly button. Feels so strange! Hopefuly it will go or I guess I'll just have to get used to it!

I have had 2 sections, one emergancy and one elective. After my emergency section I had a numb patch on my belly. For some odd reason, after the elective, the feeling returned!! Man, am I strange!!!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->