C-Sectioned ladies advice needed please

Stef

Mummy to Olivia & PG #2
Reaction score
I had my C-section on Saturday morning and not really felt any sort of ache or discomfort in my back until today...

I have already had a look in the mirror and i have a number of bruises down my spine but im feeling a quite severe spine/back ache from waking up this morning? Is this normal?

Is it the anesthetic trying to move its way out of my body or anything similar or just general ache from having it injected

Or am I just suffering agonsing back ache.

Also... As Ive been eating hospital food and not very much of it when i went to eat my first proper meal tonight my stomache feels really tight and uncomfortable. Is this normal too when feeling full??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Oh and 1 last thing... Is it safe to go in the bath... I dont know that I feel upto standing in the shower tonight with being so achey.

Thanks

Stef Xx

:hugs: cant offer any advice on this hun, i have never been thorugh it, but didnt want to read and not reply.

Really hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:

x

Have had 3 sections so can offer some ?advice. I found my back hurt a little. Midwife said it could be some bruising from procedure and also fact that tend not to stand fully upright as 'protecting' incision. I had a bath as soon as I got back from hospital, hubby just had to help me out, and it was lovely. Take care.

hi hun my back still aches also if i stand too long i did go in bath when i got home from hosi u may need help to get bk out though took me ages as im on my own to get out

My back was pretty sore after my c section. I think it was a combination of healing from the needle and being stuck in bed hunched. I couldnt stand up straight for about 4-5 days. I didn't have bruising though. But the doctors told me that it was comon to have some bruising.
As for the feeling full im not sure I exerienced what you described. I just didn't eat alot period afterwards... Your tummy could have just felt tight and uncomfortable because you hadn't had a full meal in a few days. Hope that helps. :) Oh and Congrats!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->