c-sections & waxing...

Dani_Ldn

Reaction score
For those who have had a section & wax, how long did you wait after your section to have a wax done (I am talking about bikini area, all off!). I have my 6 week appt this week & will ask the dr, but just curious abt what actual people have done!

Lol. I had the same question. I had my post c-section Dr.'s appt 7 weeks after my son was born and my Dr. said that getting waxed was no problem. I'd ask your Dr. to be sure though.

I had an emergency section and was very poorly afterwards then also had an infected wound and later keyhole surgery which was literally in the middle of my scar. I only built up the courage to wax over my scar 18 months later (luckily it was very low lol). Everyone is different - ask for your docs advice but only you know when you feel ready x

My lo is 13 months and I still won't get my scar area waxed. It feels weird if anyone goes near it. It could be because I had issues about having a csection in the first place though. I would speak to your Dr and maybe wait a couple of months.

Thanks :) is oh's bday next week & he poor guy has not had sex more than twice since I got pregnant!!! I finally feel up to it again, but am like a forest atm as my last wax was at 38 weeks preg! Will def check with the dr at my appt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->