• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

C

charelkins21

Reaction score
So my period has not been consistent for a while.
I've had a cycle of anywhere from 28-38 days. So this month I am supposed to start my period, based on an "average" 33 day cycle, in 2 days. Yesterday I put a tampon in thinking I had started, because I wiped and had a small amount of brown blood (plus if I remember correctly my pee was a little pinkish as well.) I wasn't paying much attention since I am not currently ttc. Anyway, this morning I took my tampon out after all night, and it had just a a tiiiiny bit of brown blood. Chalked it up to just a weird period. NORMALLY I have a VERY heavy period and have SUPER size tampons lol, so it's definitely weird for me!
So fast forward eh, 12 hours? Take out tampon (yeah, longer than I normally do, but I had a long day!) and again, a miniscule amount of brown blood or discharge or whatever... And today I was about to kill people from what I thought was just regular PMS. But...you know, I'm paranoid. Is it a possibility that I'm pregnant... and how likely is it?

OH I forgot to mention, we have had sex twice this cycle (yeah, not as much as I'd like lol, but life is hectic! Don't judge! hah!), and one of those days was around what time my ovulation should have been, give or take a few days since my cycle isn't always precise. AND we used pull out method, cause, what can I say....we were in a hurry and in the moment. Dont judge!!! lol.

SOOOOOO, any thoughts ladies? Need more info? Give me some knowledge.

I did tonight, it was just a cheap dollar store one, came back negative. But I am pretty sure it's too early anyway. Will test again in a few days if no af, but I have a feeling it will start. I'm such a worrier, and this is not my first "omg I'm pregnant" freak out... but this is definitely the first time in a while that i've had any kind of spotting without a heavy flow. Does brown spotting ever happen to anyone else before period, but without being pregnant?

we used pull out for 3 years and i never got preg not saying it doesnt happen though but that along with the neg test i dont think u are hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"