Cabaretmum2b where are you?

angel2010

Cart & Emma's mom, 1mc
Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to Cabaretmum2b? I haven't seen her around lately.

I was going to start this thread today aswell...!
I hope she's ok.
xx

I've been thinking about this recently, haven't seen her around. Hope shes ok.

I haven't seen her around.... I know she was looking at moving, maybe she has moved and got no internet for a while?? Hope she is ok!!

Thanks for replying. I looked and her last activity was early this month. Just really enjoyed her posts and she also did the ask a mommy bit. I also hope she is ok. Anyone fb friends with her?

She is still on facebook and seems to be fine.

yeah, Ive seen her on facebook too, she seems fine :) Maybe shes having a lil break from bnb x

if someone has her on facebook please tell her i say hi and miss her lovely posts!

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on - had a few things piling up and have basically only been on facebook for a fair while! I will be making more of an effort to get back on, though - I missed you guys! x

:happydance: I know we never really talked, but I always enjoyed your posts.

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't been on - had a few things piling up and have basically only been on facebook for a fair while! I will be making more of an effort to get back on, though - I missed you guys! x

glad to see your still around x

Welcome back! remember your posts were always informative and our LO's share the same name Scarlett Rose!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->